Melody


MENU

Appetizer
Describe your laundry routine. Do you have a certain day when you do it all, or do you just wash whatever you need for the next day?
Yes, I do have a certain day for laundry. I do my washing twice or three times a week, depending on the loads.

Soup
In your opinion, what age will you be when you’ll consider yourself to truly be old?
Probably at the age of 60...

Salad
What is one of your goals? Is it short-term, long-term, or both?
To be able to do something I like and don't have to worry about it financially. And it has to be long-term of course! (Hmm...probably writing part-time and enjoying life as it is)

Main Course
Name something unbelievable you’ve seen or read lately.
I'm currently reading a memoir - Dangerous Love by Kate Lock. Why the narrator is involved with a lifer (a person sentenced to or serving a term of life imprisonment) who continues to treat her badly is beyond me.

Dessert
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how happy are you today?
7. Hey, it's Friday right?! LOL. Would be a 10 if it's Saturday, hehe.

19 Responses
  1. shirlnutkin Says:

    intriguing main course, to say the least! have a great weekend!


  2. maiylah Says:

    the main course indeed sounds interesting!
    wonderful feast!


  3. Jodi Says:

    Great feast! Have a great Friday!

    Jodi
    My Life as Mama Jodi


  4. Alison Says:

    Great feast - I so agree with you on your main course! Thanks for visiting - Happy Friday!


  5. Anonymous Says:

    we do laundry a lot around here too :) Great feast. You're only as old as you feel...


  6. Great feast Melody! You're right, I do not understand people who form relationships with people in jail for long term. It makes absolutely no sense.

    Hope you have a great Friday and a terrific weekend!!!

    :)


  7. Pandora Says:

    Oddly, my happiness would be a 10 if it were Monday. (I am so ready to go back to work! (; )

    As for the main course - loneliness? Fear of finding no one else? I have no clue...

    Thanks for the visit (=
    http://evanescing.org/ (;


  8. Linda Says:

    Please reconsider your Soup!! Stop by and you'll see why.

    Happy Friday.


  9. J.D. Long Says:

    I'm with you on that Main Course. Why women allow themselves to be treated like dirt by bad men is beyond me.

    Great Feast -- Thanks!

    ~~JD~~


  10. JHS Says:

    Hi! Thanks for stopping by. I just love your beautiful site.

    That book sounds intriguing and infuriating!

    Yes, it is Friday and I am off to Seattle for the weekend to see a friend. Woohoo!


  11. Unknown Says:

    Nice feast!! I know you are going to have a great weekend!


  12. Julia Says:

    Hi Melody - Sorry posting late! :)

    The salad part - I hope your job as the main person would be done and that you can relax again :) And good luck on reading "Dangerous Love" by Kate Lock - Can't wait to read your review! Great Friday Feast!


  13. Sandee Says:

    Loved your main course. It's amazing how some women think so little of themselves. Well, the guy doesn't think much of himself either. Glad that tomorrow you are going to be a 10. Have a great FF. :)


  14. meowminx Says:

    Your main course is indeed puzzling.

    I enjoyed your feast. I think I will have a 10 tomorrow too as the grandparents will have the lil ones for the day. LOL

    My feast is served, even though it's a bit late.


  15. TGIF!

    btw i think your soup is way to young to be old! :o)


  16. Alice Says:

    60 looks like a popular choice. LOL. Your salad is delicious! Thanks for serving a great feast. I'm a happy gal because of you. LOL.


  17. Syl Says:

    What a great feast!

    Enjoy this weekend!
    It's a 10 for desert for you now.


  18. Debi Says:

    Yep, I would find that unbelievable, too! But I have to say, it sure sounds like an interesting book.


  19. Melody Says:

    Hi everyone, thanks for visiting! Hope you all have a great weekend. :D


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.