Melody

Photobucket

1. Give me a book voucher and I'll be a very happy person.

2. Whenever I leave home to work, I'll hug and kiss my daughters before stepping out of the house.

3. I wish there are more than 24 hours a day.

4. Chicken noodles was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.

5. To live in this world means you have to accept all the ups and downs in your life.

6. Other than this one, Things Mean A Lot is the last blog I commented on.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up on my reading, tomorrow my plans include laundry and household chores and Sunday, I want to spend more time with my family!

12 Responses
  1. Gill Says:

    I SO agree with your No.1 - buying books is one of my indulgences! Have a good weekend :-)

    My Friday fill-ins are here


  2. The Liebers Says:

    I love to read as well. Too bad lately, I fall asleep every time I sit down!!


  3. Becky Says:

    I'm a bit of a bookworm as well. We own WAY too many books for how small our place is. LOL

    Have a great weekend! =)


  4. Beth F Says:

    I like your No. 1! I'll have to play along with this one of these days.


  5. Alice Says:

    Oooooh ya... you can give me a book voucher, too, any time of the day! LOL


  6. Ladytink_534 Says:

    I've got laundry to do this weekend too :(


  7. Ana S. Says:

    Your sweet and thoughtful comments are always very much appreciated :D Have a great weekend!


  8. Iliana Says:

    Oh yes, to number 3. Maybe then I'd put in dent in the TBR stack!! :)

    Have a wonderful weekend Melody! I have chores to do too but I conveniently forgot to list those on my to-do list. haha...



  9. Melody Says:

    Hi everyone! Thank you for your comments.

    I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. :)


  10. Julia Says:

    Number 1 is so me! And I agree with wishing there more 24 hours a day. In fact I need more times for everything :)

    Love your answers for Friday Fill In !


  11. Melody Says:

    Julia, thanks! You're already a night owl! You don't need any more extra time, LOL. (Just kidding!)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.