Melody
Church in Koln, Germany

This was taken by my husband when he went on an overseas training in Germany a few years ago. I have no idea what the name of this church is, but it looks magnificent, isn't it?



I was tagged by Sandy for this fun photo meme.

The rules:

  • Find your 5th photo file folder, then the 5th photo in that file folder.
  • Then pass the meme to 5 people.

Sounds pretty simple to me! I searched through my photo files in anticipation, not knowing what to expect until I found this picture.

This was taken during our vacation in Taipei beginning last year. My husband is a big fan of ramen/noodles so I thought it would be interesting to capture this huge poster featuring the two pop idols - Wu Chun and Ella, as well. I am sure there were a few pedestrians mistook me as a fan of these two idols, after all they starred in a drama serial and it was a huge hit (though I have to admit Wu Chun is gorgeous, haha).

I tag the following friends:

17 Responses
  1. Ladytink_534 Says:

    Oh wow, it's a gorgeous church!

    Thanks for tagging me, I've already done this but I may do it again sometime this week!


  2. Ana S. Says:

    wow, that does look gorgeous!


  3. Melody Says:

    Jen - Yes, it's gorgeous! I wish I'm there to witness everything!

    Thanks in advance for playing this meme again! :)

    Nymeth - Indeed it is!


  4. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    I LOVE that church photo. That style of architecture just blows me away. When I am in Europe, I photo every church I see, some of them are older than this country! And the meme photo is great! Thanks for playing along!


  5. Shana Says:

    It IS a magnificent building, Meloday!

    Shana
    Literarily


  6. Melody Says:

    Sandy - I posted this because I know you'll enjoy it! ;P I just love the architecture; it's so beautiful! I'm hoping I'd get to visit Europe one day!

    Shana - It is, isn't it? I'm in awe just staring at the picture itself. :)


  7. The Bookworm Says:

    gorgeous church!

    and fun poster :) go Wu Chun and Ella!
    http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/


  8. Alice Says:

    That's a beautiful photo, Melody! Thanks for the tag! Will be working on it very soon. :D


  9. Julia Says:

    Love the Wordless Wednesday photo of the Germany's church.

    Thanks for photo meme tag, I will post mine later. Just give me times to do it tonite :)


  10. Melody Says:

    Naida - Thanks! :)

    Alice - Can't wait to see yours! :D

    Julia - No problem. Looking forward to seeing your pic too. :)


  11. Marny Says:

    The church is the Kölner Dom (Cologne Cathedral), officially named "Hohe Domkirche St. Peter und Maria".
    Here's more about it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cologne_Cathedral
    Beautiful picture, btw :-)


  12. Too funny that both Marny and I looked it up on Wikipedia. I knew it was in Cologne, but I had never heard an official name for it. :) It is an amazing cathedral, though--I love that gothic architecture.


  13. Melody Says:

    Marny - Thanks for telling me! :)

    Trish - *smacking head* I should've thought of Wiki! Yes, the gothic architecture is amazing!


  14. Kim L Says:

    What a fun memory! And thanks for tagging me! I love posting pictures :-)


  15. Melody Says:

    Kim - I can't wait to see your picture! :)


  16. Alice Says:

    Hey Melody! I've passed up my homework and also thrown in some extras. LOL.

    My homework


  17. Melody Says:

    Thanks for playing, Alice! :D


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.