Melody

Teaser Tuesdays

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
  • Please avoid spoilers!

My teaser sentences for today [Dark Harvest by Norman Partridge (Pg 16)]:



Remember the first time you heard that the whole deal had something to do with a pumpkin-headed scarecrow that runs around on Halloween night? It wasn't exactly easy to believe that one no matter how scared you were, was it?

Not until you experienced it yourself, of course.

9 Responses

  1. Julia Says:

    Nice teaser, Melody! And I see that you have already decided what to read next ;) :) Enjoy the book!

    Until then, we will be reading Anne Stuart reissue book together next month! YAY!


  2. Melody Says:

    Naida - It's very intense, and not to mention thrilling too! :P

    Julia - Thanks! I'm glad Alice and you will be reading Anne Stuart's book with me soon! I can't wait! :D


  3. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    Wow, you found a good one! I want to know more!

    BTW, my mom's scanner is on the fritz, so unfortunately I won't be able to fulfill my meme duties on the penmanship tag. I'm so sorry! If she is able to get it working soon, I will still do it!


  4. Alice Says:

    errrrr... Is it something I should avoid? Great teaser, Melody!


  5. Iliana Says:

    Oh, that's good! Never heard of this book so you have to tell us more later ok. I'm curious about it now :)


  6. Ana S. Says:

    I've heard lots of great things about this book! I look forward to your review, Melody.


  7. Ladytink_534 Says:

    I've heard of this one! I started to pick it up last year.


  8. Melody Says:

    Sandy - No worries about the meme thing. :)

    Alice - Er, if you're into horror, then I'd say "Go for it!", otherwise, run in another direction. LOL.

    Iliana - I found this book at a booksale so of course I'm not going to miss it! ;P

    Nymeth - I bought this book after reading Carl's review. I'm sure it'd not disappoint. :D

    Jen - That's great! I'm really intrigued with this book because it's the winner of the Bram Stoker Award.


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.