Melody

Teaser Tuesdays

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
  • Please avoid spoilers!

My teaser sentences for today [No Escape by Shannon K. Butcher (Pg 16)]:



"Why, Isabelle? Why should I leave town? Why are you so afraid?"

She swallowed nervously, and a subtle vibration made her chin wobble for a second before she controlled it by gritting her teeth. "Because people are dying, and I don't want you to be next."

10 Responses
  1. Iliana Says:

    Wow, what a good teaser. What is this book - you must tell us more!


  2. Melody Says:

    It's a romance suspense, Iliana! And I'm liking it so far! :)


  3. Julia Says:

    I already read the first two books by Shannon K Butcher! I only have the third one in my TBR pile, which is this one you're currently reading Melody! I love her work!

    It's funny that she happen to be the wife of Jim Butcher who wrote the Dresden Files series :)


  4. Melody Says:

    Julia - I wanted to read the second book but I've misplaced it! Blame it on my Mt. TBR! LOL.

    Yes, I'm aware that she's the wife of Jim Butcher but I haven't read his books yet, although I've a few in my pile. :)


  5. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    Oooh, this type of book is right up my alley! I'm excited to hear more!


  6. Beth F Says:

    Oooh. Good teaser.



  7. Melody Says:

    Sandy, Beth & Naida - Thanks! I'm enjoying it so far! :)


  8. Alice Says:

    Now I grit my teeth... Nice teaser, Melody!


  9. Melody Says:

    LOL. Thanks, Alice!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.