Melody

"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

I want to thank Alice for sharing this lovely award with me! Alice is a truly wonderful blogger friend and I am very happy to know her. (I'd like to pass the award back to you, my friend!)

I am passing this award to some of my wonderful blogger friends:

And as well as to all my other wonderful blogger friends out there that are not listed here: You are equally great and I am very glad to know you too! :-)

Labels: edit post
17 Responses
  1. Julia Says:

    AWWW thanks Melody! You (and Darla, Alice) have such a great friends to me over the years. Thanks for friendship

    Now, if you (and Alice)can give me sometime to post this, I promise it'll be up soon!


  2. Melody Says:

    You're always welcome, Julia! :)
    Thank you for your friendship too!


  3. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    You are the best, Melody! I am so excited, because this is only my second award. I shall get it posted soon, and pass along the love!


  4. Beth F Says:

    Wow!! Thanks so much. That so sweet!!! Thanks!


  5. Debi Says:

    Exceedingly charming...yep, I'd say that describes you perfectly, Melody!


  6. Darlene Says:

    Congrats on the award Melody-you so deserve it!


  7. Ana S. Says:

    Awwww Melody :D You're seriously the sweetest! And I agree with Debi; those words describe you perfectly!


  8. The Bookworm Says:

    congrats on the award melody, and thank you for passing it on :)
    http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/


  9. Iliana Says:

    Melody you are so sweet! You totally deserve this and thank you for sharing the book award love :)


  10. Melody Says:

    Sandy - The award is well-deserved, Sandy! And thanks for being my friend!

    Beth - You're most welcome! :D

    Debi, Nymeth - Thank you for your kind words! I'd say the same about you two too! :)

    Dar - Thank you! :)

    Naida, Iliana - Thanks for being my friend! :)


  11. Anonymous Says:

    Awesome! Congratulations!!


  12. Melody Says:

    Thanks, J. Kaye!



  13. Melody Says:

    Thanks, Jen! :)


  14. Alice Says:

    Hi Melody! I am with Debi and yes, you're exceedingly charming!

    I'm so glad you like the award. :D


  15. Melody Says:

    Alice, you're always so kind and sweet! :D


  16. Oh Melody! thank you thank you thank you!! :) You are such a sweetheart and I'm glad that I've gotten to know you through the blogosphere.


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.