Melody
This is a weekly event hosted by Marcia of The Printed Page every Wednesday.

Marcia says:

I love beautiful, and interesting, cover art so every Wednesday I post my 'Cover Attraction' for the week along with a synopsis of the book. Everyone is welcome to stop by and, if they'd like, post a link to their favorite weekly book cover.

* * * * *


The Everafter by Amy Huntley
ISBN-13: 9780061776793
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Published: September 2009

Synopsis (From B&N):

Madison Stanton doesn't know where she is or how she got there. But she does know this - she is dead. And alone in a vast, dark space. The only company Maddy has in this place are luminescent objects that turn out to be all the things she lost while she was alive. And soon she discovers that, with these artifacts, she can reexperience - and even change - moments from her life.

Her first kiss.

A trip to Disney World.

Her sister's wedding.

A disastrous sleepover.

In reliving these moments, Maddy learns illuminating and frightening truths about her life - and death.

9 Responses
  1. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    Yikes! Not only is that a beautiful cover, it is a powerful teaser!


  2. Melody Says:

    Sandy - It sure is! I managed to get the book yesterday! ;)


  3. I agree with Sandy. That's a pretty cover, and the book sounds quite intriguing.


  4. Darlene Says:

    Beautiful cover and the book sounds really good. I look forward to your review.


  5. Veens Says:

    I saw that cover around a LOT.. and I really feel it is really cute! Great choice :)


  6. Alice Says:

    It's beautiful! My favorite color...


  7. Ana S. Says:

    Oog, that IS pretty! Very ethereal.


  8. Melody Says:

    Thanks, everyone, for your comments! I can't wait to read the book!


  9. Julia Says:

    What a lovely cover of colors and teaser!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.