Melody

Berlin, Germany
12 Responses
  1. Ceri Says:

    Miss Melody Lee,

    I couldn't quite believe my eyes this morning when I checked my post and there, through my letterbox, was a Christmas card from you! :D

    Thank you so much. That was so very sweet of you. It really did make my day, I can't thank you enough. You really are a wonderful friend.


  2. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    I am amazed at how many pictures you have of Germany! Did you live there? Or just have one big humongous trip there?


  3. Those are great shots. The top one looks rather ominous with the stormy sky in the background.


  4. Melody Says:

    Ceri - You are welcome! I'm glad my card arrived early! I don't want my mails to get lost during the festive season thus I've to mail them early! :P

    Sandy - I wish I live there, LOL! I think I've a few of them that might last me for a few more weeks, then I'll have to rack my brain and think of what to post next!

    Wendy - Indeed! It sure looks atmospheric with that statue, isn't it?


  5. Darlene Says:

    Very nice pictures Melody. I'm going to miss this series when you run out of pictures. lol.


  6. Veens Says:

    Oh WOW! Ain't that a golden Fairy!


  7. Alice Says:

    Wow, more Germany photos! Weeeee~~~


  8. Beth F Says:

    Lovely -- My husband was stationed in Berlin in the 70s.


  9. Jennifer Says:

    Stunningly beautiful. Happy Wednesday. Mine is here: http://www.rundpinne.com/2009/11/happy-happy-birthday-wordful-wordless.html


  10. Unknown Says:

    These are such beautiful pictures! I love to see sights from other countries.


  11. Melody Says:

    Dar - Looks like I've to think of a new series quickly now, LOL.

    Veens - I'm not sure if it's a fairy but it sure looks like one. ;P

    Alice - Thanks for your enthusiastic support! :D

    Beth - Sounds good to me!

    Jennifer - Thanks! Hope you've a great day today!

    Amy - Me too, Amy!


  12. Julia Says:

    Love the second picture with the statue in it. What a lovely Germany pictures!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.