Melody

I'm so glad that Michelle from 1More Chapter is once again hosting the PUB Challenge. I have participated in this challenge for the past two years so that goes without saying that I'm joining again this year.
Here are the guidelines:
  1. Read a minimum of 10 books first published in 2010. You don’t have to buy these. Library books, unabridged audios, or ARCs are all acceptable. To qualify as being first published in 2010, it must be the first time that the book is published in your own country. For example, if a book was published in Australia, England, or Canada in 2009, and then published in the USA in 2010, it counts (if you live in the USA). Newly published trade paperbacks and mass market paperbacks do not count if there has been a hardcover/trade published before 2010.
  2. No children’s/YA titles allowed, since we’re at the ‘pub.’
  3. At least 5 titles must be fiction.
  4. Crossovers with other challenges are allowed.
  5. You can add your titles as you go, and they may be changed at any time.
7 Responses
  1. Iliana Says:

    It's so weird but I seem to always be behind on books and don't read that many books published in the same year. Maybe I should join this challenge and feel motivated! haha...

    Have fun Melody!


  2. Debi Says:

    You know, I never join this challenge because I think to myself, "Well, what if there aren't enough adult books published this year that I'll want to buy?" RIGHT...like that would ever happen, huh? Silly me.

    Good luck, and enjoy, Melody!!!!

    And have a beautiful, peaceful, fun-filled 2010!!!


  3. Melody Says:

    Iliana - I couldn't resist buying new books so this challenge is fitting to me, hehe.

    Debi - I do feel that way when I first stated joining this challenge! :P

    Hope you've a great & wonderful year in 2010, Debi!


  4. Alice Says:

    Good luck with the challenge, Melody!


  5. Melody Says:

    Thanks, Alice!


  6. Julia Says:

    Good luck with the challenge Melody!


  7. Melody Says:

    Thanks, Julia!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.