Melody

Berlin, Germany
13 Responses
  1. Julia Says:

    Love the photos from the Berlin, Germany Melody. You always showcase a great one! :)


  2. Alice Says:

    I'm echoing Julia on this one, Melody. Am loving your Germany series!


  3. Ana S. Says:

    Those are lovely :)


  4. caite Says:

    very nice. what an interesting building....a church?


  5. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    I'm thinking you have more pictures of Germany than I have of Poland! These are beatiful!


  6. Jennifer Says:

    Happy WW Melody!


  7. Anonymous Says:

    Very cool. Makes me want to get away...


  8. Unknown Says:

    I was in Berlin when the wall came down... that was an experience, I'll never forget!

    Happy WW!

    Here is my link if you would like to visit:-
    http://www.gardenersreach.com/post/Stephens-Garden-Camellia.aspx


  9. Melody Says:

    Thanks, everyone, for your comments!

    Caite - Yes, it's a church. Can't remember the name though, since all the pics were taken by my husband.


  10. Darlene Says:

    Those are beautiful photos Melody. I'd sure love to see them in person someday.


  11. Iliana Says:

    Ah, I wish I was there right now... Although I have to remind myself that German winters are not like Texas winters! haha...
    Lovely!


  12. The Bookworm Says:

    Beautiful! I love that view of the water.
    http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/


  13. Melody Says:

    Dar, Iliana & Naida - Thank you, ladies! :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.