Melody

Some architectures in Berlin, Germany

10 Responses
  1. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    That's a nice contrast from all the historical buildings!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    I love that secong one. Very interesting.


  3. Jennifer Says:

    Beautiful photography Melody. Happy WW!


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Great pictures.


  5. Ceri Says:

    I love your Germany selection of pictures, Mel. I especially love these two.


  6. Melody Says:

    Thank you, my dear friends! :)


  7. Julia Says:

    I love the light and the dark of that building :)


  8. Veens Says:

    The 2nd pic has to be awesome when we really see it no?! It is quite striking here!



  9. Alice Says:

    I love night photography! That second pic is nice, Melody!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.