Melody

Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia from The Printed Page where readers get to share the books that came into their house last week.

I received The Big Ten of Grammar: Identifying and Fixing the Ten Most Frequent Grammatical Errors by William B. Bradshaw from a publicist as I thought it would be useful to my writing.

What books came into your house last week?



Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Eva and Marg that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!

I borrowed only one book last Friday: Sea Change by Aimee Friedman, and had to return The Stand (by Stephen King) and Wings of Wrath (by C.S. Friedman) since both books are due (I could no longer renew The Stand since I had it renewed once and I had ordered Wings of Wrath as I knew I want to read it since I have read and enjoyed the first instalment, Feast of Souls).

9 Responses
  1. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    I bet that book is particularly helpful. I'm sure I could use a little brush-up on my grammar.


  2. Both of these books sound like they will be good, Melody. I hope you enjoy them!


  3. Melody Says:

    Sandy - It sure is helpful, Sandy! Reading the book brings me nostalgic feelings of my good, old school days! ;)

    Wendy - I'm currently reading these two books and am enjoying them! :)


  4. I recently bought a Grammar book for my nephew!

    Here is mine!


  5. Iliana Says:

    Enjoy your books Melody! Hope you have a great start to the week :)


  6. joanna Says:

    I can't believe you only got one book from the library, I've never ever managed that! :-) Have a good week!


  7. Ladytink_534 Says:

    I won Sea Change but it hasn't arrived yet. I really, really want to read it!


  8. Darlene Says:

    Both books look good Melody- hope you enjoy them. I've been wanting to read The Stand for ages.


  9. Alice Says:

    That grammar book would fit right in in my personal library. Happy reading, Melody!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.