Melody
Firehouse Happy Birthday & Earthquake
Swensen, Singapore
8 Responses
  1. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    That looks like about five pounds and a dress size...


  2. Iliana Says:

    I'll take one of each please :)


  3. caite Says:

    where is my spoon? yum


  4. Darlene Says:

    Geez, these posts aren't going to be good for my waistline! lol. That sure looks yummy!


  5. Trish Says:

    The restaurant is called Swensens? We used to have one of those around the corner and I loved it, but it closed down. :(


  6. Julia Says:

    YUM! Look good, me want some! teehee



  7. Alice Teh Says:

    Again, Sandy hit the nail right in the head. I would've said the same thing. I know what I'll do next time if I ever go out for dessert with you. I'll take a bite and the rest is yours! LOL