Melody
Firehouse Happy Birthday & Earthquake
Swensen, Singapore
8 Responses
  1. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    That looks like about five pounds and a dress size...


  2. Iliana Says:

    I'll take one of each please :)


  3. caite Says:

    where is my spoon? yum


  4. Darlene Says:

    Geez, these posts aren't going to be good for my waistline! lol. That sure looks yummy!


  5. The restaurant is called Swensens? We used to have one of those around the corner and I loved it, but it closed down. :(


  6. Julia Says:

    YUM! Look good, me want some! teehee



  7. Alice Says:

    Again, Sandy hit the nail right in the head. I would've said the same thing. I know what I'll do next time if I ever go out for dessert with you. I'll take a bite and the rest is yours! LOL


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.