Melody

Teaser Tuesdays

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
  • Please avoid spoilers!

At the time of my first session with Catherine, I had no idea that my life was about to turn upside down, that the frightened, confused woman across the desk from me would be the catalyst, and that I would never be the same again.




(Pg 20, Many Lives, Many Masters by Brian L. Weiss, M.D.)





On an unrelated note, I was thrilled to find an ad featuring Taiwan's most renowned magician, Lu Chen. If you are a follower of Melody's Reading Corner, then you know I am a huge fan of him.

Edited to note: As the video didn't show, I will direct you to the link on his blog.



Below video is some of the magic he had performed in Japan.

Link of above video

10 Responses
  1. Veens Says:

    Great TEaser Melody! ANd the video yu have posted is amazing :)



  2. Julia Says:

    Interesting choice of book, Melody and...wow that is amazing! :)


  3. Jennifer Says:

    Now that is a tease. I am adding this one to my list. My T: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/07/teaser-tuesdays-the-kings-mistress.html


  4. Iliana Says:

    Is this a novel or a non-fiction? Well, I'm intrigued!


  5. Melody Says:

    Thanks, everyone!

    Iliana - It's a non-fiction. :)


  6. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    Oooh even better that it is non-fiction. I love the idea of reading about something that actually happened.


  7. Darlene Says:

    I've never heard of this book but that is one good teaser!


  8. You've got me curious now, Melody!


  9. Alice Says:

    I like this teaser, Melody!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.