Melody
Mango Ice
Taipei, Taiwan

As you can tell, I'm a huge fan of mango ice! I think one reason being that our weather here is always hot and humid, so I'm always on a look out for any cold desserts. Mango ice remains my favourite because of those sweet and juicy mango chunks; I'm a mango lover in general so anything that has mangoes in it will surely get my seal of approval (OK, so I'm exaggerating here but you do get what I mean, right?).

Anyway this will be my last post of the dessert series. I hope you have enjoyed viewing them!
9 Responses
  1. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    I have enjoyed them, and they've made me hungry!


  2. Mrs Suvi Says:

    I looove mangoes too, looks delish!


  3. Mangoes is a fruit I always forget about. I'm a little sad your dessert edition is done but I look forward to seeing what's next!


  4. Darlene Says:

    I love mangoes as well and mango ice sounds like something I would love. I'll miss the dessert series! What's next?


  5. Ladytink_534 Says:

    I've only had mango once and I was not impressed.


  6. Alice Says:

    I want some dessert now! LOL


  7. Julia Says:

    I love Mangoes! Always eat them too :) Looking forward to what new picture series you going to share with us for Wordless Wednesday!


  8. Beth F Says:

    I love mangoes too -- I miss the fresh ones I used to get in Hawaii, but even the shipped fruit is wonderful. This photo makes me crave some mango!


  9. The Bookworm Says:

    oh my goodness...yum! I like mango too.
    http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.