Melody

Teaser Tuesdays

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
  • Please avoid spoilers!

I'm in the mood for a romantic comedy, so I chose the following book by Alexandra Potter (her latest release) since I enjoyed her earlier release, Me and Mr Darcy (here's my review). I've read till Chapter 5 during my commute to work earlier and I'm glad to say I'm enjoying every moment of it.

For today's Teaser Tuesdays, please allow me to share the whole paragraph instead of the usual two sentences as I thought it'd make more sense, and oh don't you have to agree with it?


If, by some miracle, you're lucky enough to meet the One, whatever you do, don't let them go. Because you don't get another shot at it. Soulmates aren't like buses; there's not going to be another one along in a minute. That's why they're called 'the One'.




(Pg 13, You're the One That I Don't Want by Alexandra Potter)


8 Responses

  1. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    Nice one. I love a good romantic read now and again.


  2. Ladytink_534 Says:

    I've gotten where I just share what I want instead of trying to find something to share and restrict the length. Great share though! I hope the rest of the book is as good.


  3. Iliana Says:

    Oh that sounds cute. Hope you are enjoying it!


  4. Jennifer Says:

    Cute and rather true. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/07/teaser-tuesdays-the-blind-contessas-new-machine.html


  5. Darlene Says:

    That is a great teaser!


  6. Alice Says:

    Cute teaser and book title!



Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.