Melody
I must be the last person on earth who haven't read the Hannibal Lecter series. I have heard too much good reviews about this series, but perhaps I was too squeamish to read them at that time. I love reading thrillers, especially psychological suspense. There is something very intriguing about the human dark side, and yet it is so scary to learn about it at the same time.
Anyway, I bought them during the weekend; also bought an erotic thriller, Be Mine by Laura Kasischke. I would love to hear your views if you have read any of them.

Labels: edit post
5 Responses
  1. Alice Says:

    I have not bought any of the Hannibal Lecter's series too. I was thinking about though, about a week ago. But alas, I didn't buy them...

    I hope you'll enjoy them. Do let me know what you think of them. Happy reading!!


  2. Melody Says:

    I will, Alice! I was skeptical at first (my TBR pile is growing uncontrollably) but I gave in in the end, as usual, hehe.


  3. Alice Says:

    Just like how I gave in for my May Reading Challenge. I shouldn't buy any books for that month, BUT I went ahead and did it anyway. SIGH. It's not a bad thing actually. LOL. Please let me know what you think of the series. Cheers!


  4. Red Dragon and Silence of the Lambs are great books. Hannibal Lector is one scary criminal! I have read Hannibal but not Harris' latest, Hannibal Rising. I haven't decided yet if I want to read it. I'll be curious to hear what you think, Melody.


  5. Debi Says:

    Nope, you're not the last person...I haven't read them either, though I've always planned to. Enjoy!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.