Melody


You Are a Classic Gucci Bag

You've got style mastered - because you stick with what works
Like this Gucci Bag, you prefer classic items that stand the test of time
You're also a bit of a practical girl, who prefers function over fluff
You prefer a big bag, so that you can have your stuff with you at all times

Ooh, I LOVE handbags!!! I think I have about ten (or is it eleven?!) handbags in my closets. And I do have different bags for different occasions. Hubby thinks I'm mad! LOL. However, I won't indulge too much in luxury brands, although I do look for a bag that suits to my needs and is of a resonable price (and of course the style has to be trendy too). So what handbag are you?

And finally, here's a pic of my Bonia work bag:

Labels: edit post
4 Responses
  1. Alice Says:

    Hi Mel, my handbag test result is the same as yours! LOL.


  2. Melody Says:

    Oh wow, we do have several things in common, don't we? LOL.


  3. Alice Says:

    We do, Mel! We do. LOL.

    And... speaking of bags, I did redeemed a new bag for gym use. Actually, I redeemed some Parkson shopping vouchers using my credit card points and bought that bag. Hehe...


  4. Melody Says:

    Good for you, Alice! ;P


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.