Melody

Another new reading challenge, how exciting! Just when I thought I have participated enough of these challenges, this one comes along. And yeah, you guess it, I'm joining, despite that we don't have four seasons here. I just can't turn down a fun reading challenge.

Anyway, this will run from 23rd September through 21st December. Coincidentally, both dates are significant to me because...*drumroll please*...I will be visiting Taipei, Taiwan on the 23rd September and my birthday falls on the 21st December! In fact, I'm already counting down the days to my trip! I will be back on the 27th September so that means no blogging for me during this period. I will definitely miss everyone! But rest assured I will keep everyone updated about my trip. :-)

Gosh, I realize I have been off topic here, hehe. Anyway, please visit Katrina's blog for more details about the Fall Into Reading Challenge. What's more, there will be a $10 Amazon.com gift certificate to be awarded to one participant. Good luck, and happy reading!

5 Responses
  1. Debi Says:

    Oooh...have fun on your trip! Sounds wonderful!

    No more challenges for me!


  2. Alice Says:

    I'm participating in this too, Melody!

    Have a wonderful trip to Taipei. I'll be in Sydney starting 15 Sep and back 29 Sep. Will be missing you and all bloggie friends too.


  3. Melody Says:

    Thanks, Debi! Awww...I'm hoping that you'll join this one! Come on... ;)

    Hey Alice! Glad to hear you're participating. I too wish you a wonderful trip to Sydney. Wow, just another 3 more days to go for you! :D


  4. I still haven't really participated in a challenge. I should sometime, my life is just spread out so much. But with how much I read it makes sense.


  5. Melody Says:

    Hi Erin! I'm hoping that you will participate in this challenge. :) These challenges are addictive...they are to me anyway. LOL.


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.