Melody
I was tagged by Cmate for playing this.

Rules:

  1. Come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect partner
  2. Mention the gender of his or her partner
  3. Tag 8 other victims to join this game
  4. If you are tagged the 2nd time, there is NO need to do it again
  5. Lastly, have fun doing it!
I found my perfect lover in my husband. Although he isn't perfect, but I appreciate all the things he had done for me over the years, especially those days when my mother was seriously ill and he is always there, supporting me.

Anyway, here's a list of my perfect lover:

  1. He is confident, yet not arrogant at the same time. He is also not afraid to speak up his mind and expressing his thoughts/emotions.
  2. He is considerate, and has a caring and a generous heart. He is also a good listener.
  3. He will share my problems as if they are his own.
  4. He likes me for who I am, regardless if I look pretty or ugly. (Hey, we do have our bad hair days, don't we? Hehe.)
  5. He is sensitive to my feelings.
  6. He remembers the dates of our anniversaries, and makes an effort to celebrate them with me.
  7. Respect me even though we have different opinions.
  8. And last but not least, he is not a male chauvinist!

Unrelated topic:

I saw this music video May Day (courtesy of http://www.biku.com/) performed by S.H.E and am almost fallen in love with Ashin, the guy who acted in this MV. He is also a member of rock band Mayday. Anyway, this MV is so romantic that it makes me swoon.

(Picture courtesy of S.H.E Play Blog)

I don't wish to tag anyone. But if you feel like playing, consider yourself tagged and please leave me a comment so I can come visit. :-)

5 Responses
  1. Julia Says:

    *dreamly sighing*....awww sound like you found the perfect guy, Melody. He may have flaws but he is perfect for you :) And what you've listed is just..perfect.

    May you and your hubby have another joyest years of celebration your marriage... to come :)


  2. Cmate Says:

    Cool video....


  3. Melody Says:

    Thank you, Julia! :)

    Hi Cmate! Thanks. That's one of my favourite MVs. ;)


  4. Alice Says:

    CHEERS to Melody and her hubby! :D


  5. Melody Says:

    Thank you, Alice! :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.