Melody

Hi everyone!

Please note I won't be blogging from 23 - 27 September as we will be away for a vacation. We are going to Taipei, Taiwan! This is all so exciting, as we have never been there before. Can you believe that we haven't packed our luggage yet?! Hehe. However, I'm not sure if I'll bring along a book to read since it only takes about 4 hours to reach there. (Moreover, I'm not sure if I'm able to read with our young daughter travelling with us.)

I’ll miss reading blogs from all of my blogging friends, but rest assured that I'll definitely keep everyone informed about the trip once I'm back!

Meanwhile, read lots of books and have fun! :D
Labels: edit post
9 Responses
  1. Have a wonderful time, Melody!


  2. Melody Says:

    Hi Wendy, thanks! Hopefully we'll be able to take lots of photos so I'll share them here with everyone! :)


  3. Alice Says:

    Have a wonderful time in Taipei, Melody! I will be missing you! :D


  4. Julia Says:

    Have a great trip Melody! Remember as I said, come back with pictures and travelogue. We will miss you!


  5. Unknown Says:

    Have a wonderful and safe trip!

    ~Christine
    www.arewethereyetmom.com


  6. Debi Says:

    Hope you all have a wonderful time, Melody! We'll miss you! Can't wait to hear about all your fun!


  7. Anonymous Says:

    It looks beautiful! Have a fabulous time and be sure to tell us all about it.


  8. Kathy Says:

    Have a fun & terrific vacation!


  9. Melody Says:

    Hi everyone! Thanks for the well wishes! The trip was great! Will keep you all posted next week... Have a great weekend ahead! :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.