Melody

Appetizer
What is your favorite type of art?
I love all kinds of art, seriously. Each has its own beauty and it's hard to pinpoint just one.

Soup
When was the last time you got a free lunch (or breakfast or dinner)? Who paid for it?

A few weeks ago. Our company's staff recreation committee had organized a dinner and dance last month and the Chairman of the committee decided to give every committee member a lunch treat after the event as a recognition of all our hard work. We had a sumptious lunch buffet under the company's expense. Hehe.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how emotional are you?

Probably a 8, but it has to depend on the situation and how serious it is.

Main Course
Approximately how long do you spend each day responding to emails?

I usually check my emails in the office. I can't tell you the specific time I spend on responding to emails because I'll check them whenever I'm not that busy.

Dessert
To what temperature do you usually set your home’s thermostat?

We don't have a thermostat (By the way, we don't have four seasons here.) but we do have a air-conditioner. Usually we will set the temperature between 22C to 24C if it gets too hot.

14 Responses
  1. Nita Says:

    Great feast! Mine is up too. Hope you can visit me! Have a great weekend ahead :)


  2. Julia Says:

    LOL about the emails...I can tell ya how long you spent on emails LOL *grin*

    great Friday Feast, and have a nice vacation! Come back with travelogues!


  3. Jho Says:

    what a great feast,happy FF!
    thanks for stopping by.


  4. shirlnutkin Says:

    thanks for dropping by my feast. great dessert, especially seeing the "deg C" (vs. "deg F") temperature metric!


  5. Patti Says:

    Fun feast! Happy Friday! :)


  6. Great feast. I hope that you have a good vacation. Thanks for visiting my feast.


  7. Lori Says:

    Great feast...Happy FF and have a great weekend:)


  8. Antoinette Says:

    I agree with you on the Appetizer.
    Have a wonderful vacation!


  9. Eleisia Says:

    Nice to receive a lunch buffet as recognition for your hard work. You are making me hungry!

    I agree with your appetizer. Can't choose just one type of art as my favorite.

    Please visit my feast. I'm very late posting this week.


  10. Eleisia Says:

    Please visit my feast at
    http://www.twomomsinablog.com/inthekitchen/
    My other blog does not have a Friday Feast meme.

    Thanks


  11. Unknown Says:

    Happy Friday Melody!

    Enjoyed your feast, especially a company lunch!

    Have a fun trip!
    ~Christine
    www.arewethereyetmom.com


  12. Alice Says:

    Hi Melody, we share the same salad and main course! Hehe... Great feast!


  13. Anonymous Says:

    Fun feast! Enjoy your vacation.


  14. Melody Says:

    Hi everyone! Thanks for visiting! Hope you all have a great weekend ahead. :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.