Melody
Don't take this quiz too seriously, people. It isn't a test...but I have a fun time doing this! :) And no, I don't get annoyed when people make simple mistakes. I'm sure I make mistakes too. After all, we are human.

You Scored an A



You got 10/10 questions correct.

It's pretty obvious that you don't make basic grammatical errors.

If anything, you're annoyed when people make simple mistakes on their blogs.

As far as people with bad grammar go, you know they're only human.

And it's humanity and its current condition that truly disturb you sometimes.





Labels: edit post
3 Responses
  1. Debi Says:

    Hi Melody!
    I got 10/10, too. But I'm sure I make plenty of silly mistakes, too. After all, it's easier to pay attention when you're taking a little quiz than when you're just typing away on your blog.
    That was fun...thanks!


  2. Holly Says:

    Hey Melody. I got the same score. I emailed the results to the girls at Book Binge and guess what? None of them were surprised. LOL


  3. Melody Says:

    Hey Debi, I've to agree with you on that!!! ;)

    Hey Holly! Thanks for visiting. I'm not surprised either, hehe. :)
    Enjoy reading the great reviews you girls posted at Book Binge. Keep up the good work!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.