Melody
Berlin, Germany

9 Responses
  1. Julia Says:

    Love the photos! The building and the statues, beautiful :)


  2. Melody Says:

    Thanks, Julia! :)


  3. Beth F Says:

    I like your German series!


  4. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    I love the German series too! I've been in Berlin before and never witnessed such beautiful architechture. Most of what I saw was pretty harsh.


  5. Darlene Says:

    Another great photo! I just love this one, it looks so imposing and dark.


  6. Ana S. Says:

    I love your Germany pictures. Please keep them coming :)


  7. Melody Says:

    Beth - Thanks!

    Sandy - Thank you! I'm sooo jealous of you all who have been to Germany!! :)

    Dar - I think it's the angle that made this pic looked a little dark and imposing but I quite like the effect! ;)

    Nymeth - Thanks! I sure will! :D


  8. Alice Says:

    I should go to Germany one day. Nice pic, Melody!


  9. Melody Says:

    Alice - Count me in too! ;) Thanks, Alice!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.