Melody
All right... I told myself I won't be joining any more reading challenges but I just couldn't turn this one down, and not to mention I got a little nudge from Alice who told me it would be fun if we are to read this series together! How can I say no? ;-P

Anyway, I'm in and here are the rules:

1. Between July 1, 2009, and June 30, 2010, catch up on Charlaine Harris's Southern Vampire series. No matter if you're starting with book 1 or book 8, you have a year to read all about Sookie. Read Sookie in print, listen to the audio, read an eBook -- format is not an issue.

2. Sign up using Mr. Linky. Put your name in the top box. For the bottom box, please use the URL that links specifically to your blog post about this challenge, not to your blog's home page.

3. After July 4, I'll create a post with another Mr. Linky where you can link your reviews so everyone can read them track your progress.

4. If you don't have a blog and want to join in, sign up in the comments here. Later, let us know about your progress by leaving comments on the review link page.

The Books:

Dead Until Dark (Already read before this challenge)
Living Dead in Dallas
Club Dead
Dead to the World
Dead as a Doornail
Definitely Dead
All Together Dead
From Dead to Worse
Dead and Gone


Please visit Beth's blog if you are interested in joining this challenge!
13 Responses
  1. Alice Says:

    This is so good, Melody! I'm glad you're joining the reading challenge and I can't wait for our read-together! Weeeeeeee~~~


  2. Beth F Says:

    Yippee!! I'm so glad you caved. Thanks, Alice!!!


  3. Debi Says:

    Enjoy, Melody!


  4. Ashley Says:

    Good luck with the challenge! I've already read the first two books and I really liked them! I hope you like the series also.


  5. Iliana Says:

    Good luck with your challenge! This should be a fun one. I've read 2 of the Sookie books and honestly don't know why I haven't read more in the series. They are fun. Have you watched True Blood? I saw one episode and it was pretty good. I may have to hunt down the DVDs of the first season :)


  6. Julia Says:

    Ahhhh another challenge!
    *running with fingers in my ears*
    Lalala...I can't hear you! *LOL*

    Congrats on joining the challenge, Melody. I know how much you enjoy and love reading vamps books. I'm sure you and Alice well have a wonderful times reading its together too. Good luck to you both ;) :)


  7. Ladytink_534 Says:

    I've read this entire series twice. They're SO good! My favorite is Dead to the World.


  8. Melody Says:

    Thanks, everyone! I had a fun time reading the first installment so I'm definitely looking forward for more! :D


  9. Everyone is talking about this challenge! I've never heard of Sookie Stackhouse (might recognize the books if I saw the covers?). Enjoy--maybe I'll jump on the bandwagon, too.


  10. Melody Says:

    Trish - I enjoyed reading the first book and I'm glad Beth came up with this challenge! I'm hoping you'll join too! :D


  11. You're joining too! I am too. I just need to make my announcement. :-)


  12. Darlene Says:

    Yaaaaay! I'm glad you're joining too Melody. This one will be fun!


  13. Anonymous Says:

    I know, I was the same about signing up to more challenges, but I couldn't resist this one either! Looking forward to reading your reviews.


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.