Melody
Dusseldorf, Germany

14 Responses

  1. Darlene Says:

    Another great picture! I love to enlarge these and take in all the detail.


  2. Keri Says:

    As usual, my sick and twisted mind made me giggle at the photo. And then I smacked myself, took a step back, and saw it for the beauty that it is.


  3. Melody Says:

    Naida - I wish I could visit the place in person!

    Dar - I'm intrigued by that statue! Looks majestic to me!

    Keri - LOL. It's definitely a beauty, I'd say.


  4. Beth F Says:

    I love fountains!


  5. What a great photo, Melody! That looks like it would be such a nice visit.


  6. Julia Says:

    Oh WOW, I love that!


  7. Melody Says:

    Beth - I love fountains too!

    Wendy - I sure wish I was there with my husband during the visit!

    Julia - I'm glad you like this pic! :)


  8. Alice Says:

    It's beautiful!

    I didn't play this week. :)


  9. Ana S. Says:

    Beautiful fountain!


  10. Melody Says:

    Alice - I look forward to your WW next week! :)

    Nymeth - It sure is! :)


  11. Great photo, I LOVE unusual fountains.


  12. Melody Says:

    Thanks, Diane. :)


  13. Ladytink_534 Says:

    Well that's very neat! Wonder what the story is behind it?


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.