Melody
Hamburg, Germany

11 Responses
  1. Beth F Says:

    Another beautiful Germany photo.


  2. Ana S. Says:

    I really love the light/shadow contrast in this one.


  3. Iliana Says:

    Right now, what I wouldn't give to be in Germany and away from this Texas heat! haha... Another great shot!


  4. Alice Says:

    I'm loving your Germany series, Melody! :D


  5. Julia Says:

    Wow georgous! Love the photos and all the Germany pic you share with us lately :)


  6. Melody Says:

    Hi friends! Thank you for your comments! I'm glad you all are enjoying my Germany series! :)



  7. Melody Says:

    Thanks, Naida! :)


  8. You have such beautiful photos, Melody. I really must travel to Germany one of these days.


  9. Melody Says:

    Wendy - I've to thank my husband for allowing me to share these pics with you all. :D


  10. Darlene Says:

    Yet another beautiful photo.


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.