Melody

Teaser Tuesdays

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
  • Please avoid spoilers!

Here's my teaser for today:

You saw me before I saw you. In the airport, that day in August, you had that look in your eyes, as though you wanted something from me, as though you'd wanted it for a long time.




(Pg 1, Stolen by Lucy Christopher)

12 Responses
  1. And from the first page, too. That's a teaser to pull a reader into the book, no doubt about it.


  2. Ana S. Says:

    Oooh...that definitely has potential.


  3. Darlene Says:

    Very intriguing teaser...


  4. Julia Says:

    This must be the book you've been telling me about. I hope you enjoy it :)


  5. Becca Says:

    I love that teaser! That is on the first page? That definitely grabbed my attention.


  6. JessicaLeigh Says:

    That definitely grabs my attention! I hope you enjoy this one!



  7. Jess Says:

    I have heard great things about this novel -- am really looking forward to reading it!


  8. Alice Says:

    That's a good start to a novel :)


  9. Ceri Says:

    Ooh, I do like that :-D


  10. Melody Says:

    Hello, everyone! I'm glad you like the teasers! I thought it's very intriguing, isn't it? ;)


  11. That is a great teaser, Melody!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.