Melody
This is a weekly event hosted by Marcia of The Printed Page every Wednesday.

Marcia says:

I love beautiful, and interesting, cover art so every Wednesday I post my 'Cover Attraction' for the week along with a synopsis of the book. Everyone is welcome to stop by and, if they'd like, post a link to their favorite weekly book cover.

* * * * *

My find this week is Between Sisters by Kristin Hannah. I simply love the colours of this cover! So vibrant and very eye catching!

ISBN-13: 9780345519467
Publisher: Random House Publishing Group
Published: July 2009

Synopsis:

Meghann Dontess is haunted by heartbreak. Twenty-seven years ago she was forced to make a terrible choice, one that cost her everything, including the love of her sister, Claire. Now, Meghann is a hotshot divorce attorney who doesn’t believe in intimacy—until she meets the one man who can change her mind.

Claire Cavenaugh has fallen in love for the first time in her life. As her wedding day approaches, she prepares to face her harsh, judgmental older sister. It is the first time they have been together in more than two decades. Over the course of a hot Pacific Northwest summer, these two women who believe they have nothing in common will try to become what they never were: a family.

* * * * *
To find out more or participate, go to The Printed Page every Wednesday.

9 Responses
  1. Ana S. Says:

    Finally you post one that doesn't appeal to me all that much! I'm saying this because it's nice not to have to add something to my wishlist for once :P


  2. Darlene Says:

    Oh my, I like it! What beautiful colors on this one. Looks like another Kristin Hannah book I'll have to pick up.


  3. Melody Says:

    Nymeth - LOL. We always do that to one another, isn't it? (Adding books to our Mt. TBR!) :D

    Dar - I haven't been reading kristin's book for a while so I might pick this up.


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Lovely cover, looks good too, I like reading anything that has to do with sisters.


  5. Like Nymeth, this one doesn't appeal to me much but the cover is indeed really gorgeous. I'm a sucker for pinks and reds.


  6. Alice Says:

    I like the cover! It's got my favourite warm tones there. :D



  7. I have Firefly Lane sitting on my shelf to read. This one sounds good too!


  8. Melody Says:

    Violet - Glad you like the cover too!

    Trish - I'm still thinking if I should read this... so many books, so little time!!

    Alice - The colours are lovely, aren't they? :)

    Naida - Glad we share the same thoughts. :)

    Wendy - I heard Firefly Lane is one good read!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.