Melody

Teaser Tuesdays

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
  • Please avoid spoilers!

Here's my teaser for today:

Even a strong child, a powerful child, would be dependent on the adults around her. If her strength could unnerve him, how would her people, her family, react if they ever discovered what was contained inside that small husk?


(Pg 52, Daughter of the Blood by Anne Bishop)

10 Responses
  1. Julia Says:

    Ohh good teaser, Melody! I hope the books is enjoyabe read than it is from the teasers ;)

    Happy Reading!


  2. Dot Says:

    There's an award for you over at my blog!!


  3. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    Great choice. I want to know more!


  4. Beth F Says:

    Teaser indeed! I want to know what's inside!



  5. Darlene Says:

    Good teaser Melody. Great cover as well.


  6. Ladytink_534 Says:

    I tried to read this at one point because I've heard how good the series is supposed to be but I couldn't get past all the odd names at the time. I guess I have to be in a really patient mood or something.


  7. Ana S. Says:

    You're reading it, you're reading it! *happy dance*


  8. Melody Says:

    Thanks, everyone! I enjoyed reading this book and hopefully the review will be up soon. ;)


  9. Melody Says:

    Dot - Thank you so much for the award! I really appreciate it. :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.