Melody
Paderborn, Germany
11 Responses
  1. Iliana Says:

    I just love the architecture of those churches.



  2. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    In European countries, I constantly wander around staring up at all those wonderful churches. I'm surprised I don't run into something. It's beautiful architecture.


  3. Beautiful, to say the least!


  4. Melody Says:

    Thanks, ladies! :)


  5. Ana S. Says:

    I love the contrast between the tower and the sky :)


  6. Melody Says:

    Nymeth - Me too. :)


  7. Julia Says:

    I love everything about it. Is that actually a church at the end? It look like castle, a little. Love the way it stood behind the tree :)


  8. Alice Says:

    I like picture of churches!


  9. Darlene Says:

    Another amazing picture!


  10. Melody Says:

    Julia, Alice & Dar - Thank you! :) Churches are beautiful architecture IMO.


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.