Melody
First of all, thank YOU so much for all your comments on my blogiversary! I was teary-eyed reading all the comments and well, they mean a lot to me! Thanks again for everything!

Now onto the draw result and according to Random.org, the number drawn is No. 2 and the winner goes to Wendy from Musings of a Bookish Kitty!


Congratulations, Wendy!

Please email me your address and the book title of your choice to melreadingcorner (AT) gmail (DOT) com and I will send the book to you as soon as possible.

Finally, I want to thank everyone for your participation!

9 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Congrats Wendy and congrats again Melody on your blog anniversary :)


  2. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    Way to go Wendy!


  3. Jess Says:

    Congrats Wendy!


  4. The Bookworm Says:

    congrats to Wendy and Happy Blogversary Melody!
    http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/


  5. Melody Says:

    Thanks, everyone! :D


  6. Iliana Says:

    Congrats to Wendy! :)


  7. Alice Says:

    YAY!! Wendy won! Congratulations, Wendy!


  8. I can't believe I won! Thank you so much, Melody, and everyone!


  9. Melody Says:

    Thanks, everyone, for participating! :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.