Melody
Hosted by Dolce Bellezza, this is another one of those reading challenges that I could not resist!

About Japanese Literature Challenge:

(1) Read one work of Japanese origin (literature, poetry, biographies, short stories, manga etc). If you can read more, all the better.

(2) Begins July 30, 2009 and ends January 30, 2010.

(3) Dolce Bellezza has some prizes! (Check out the link above to read more about it).

I cannot decide what to read right now, but it would most likely be a novel by Haruki Murakami since I have a few of his books in my pile.

And oh, I love this button! Isn't it cute?

And the button shown on the right (created by Tanabata) is lovely too!







Thanks to Dot from Scribbles for passing on the lovely Heartfelt award to me. I love reading Dot's blog so do visit her blog if you haven't done so.


Do you reach for a cup of cocoa or tea when you're relaxing, seeking comfort, sharing a plate of cookies with family and friends? You know that feeling you get when you drink a yummy cup of cocoa, tea or a hot toddy? That is what the Heartfelt award is all about: feeling warm inside!

I want to pass this award to all my blogger friends! You guys rock!
12 Responses
  1. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    Way to go on the award! I'm also excited about the challenge. I like the ones where you know you won't stress out to to finish it!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    I'm so glad you're joining in! Murakami is my all time favorite; you just can't go wrong picking something by him. I look forward to reading your thoughts, welcome!


  3. I'm definitely joining this one as well--can't wait! And I have Goodbye Tsugumi in my pile waiting for me. :)


  4. Ceri Says:

    Congrats on the award :-D

    I saw the Japanese Lit challenge on another blog too - I've never read any Japanese Literature so I might actually take part in this, especially as it's only reading one piece. :-)


  5. Alice Says:

    Have fun with the challenge, Melody!

    Congrats on the award!


  6. The Bookworm Says:

    sounds like a fun challenge, good luck with it :O)
    and congrats on the pretty award!
    http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/


  7. Beth F Says:

    Congrats on your award! I'm tempted by the Japanese challenge. One book, how can I fail?


  8. Melody Says:

    Sandy - I love this challenge! Besides getting to read one book, I love to explore the Japanese literature too!

    Dolce Bellezza - Thanks for hosting this great challenge! :)

    Trish - Yay for joining! Can't wait to hear what you think of Goodbye Tsugumi!

    Lady Lazarus - Thanks! :) I hope you'll join!

    Alice & Naida - Thank you! :)

    Beth - Thanks! I've to say this is the least stress challenge among all, hehe. ;)


  9. YAY! I am in too! and I already read one book for this challenge :D

    So officially i m done with the challenge. but i have one more coming up!


  10. jeez! soryy! Congrats on your award and thank you for passing it along :D


  11. Sandra Says:

    I'm doing this challenge too. It's a nice group of people who've signed up. We should have fun and find some new good reads. And congratulations on the award.


  12. Melody Says:

    Veens, Sandra - I'm glad you both are joining! :) I can't wait to see what everyone reads!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.