Melody
Hamburg, Germany
12 Responses
  1. Debi Says:

    Beautiful!


  2. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    Boy that look alot like a picture I just took in Gdansk. It will be coming up within the next few weeks...see what you think!


  3. Melody Says:

    Debi - That's a beautiful scenery, isn't it?

    Sandy - I can't wait to see it!


  4. Darlene Says:

    What a fantastic picture!



  5. Ana S. Says:

    When I book my trip to Germany I'll send you the bill, deal? :P


  6. Julia Says:

    Wow this is a pretty one! Love it


  7. Melody Says:

    Dar, Alice - Thank you!

    Nymeth - LOL. I haven't been to Germany so it'd be great if I could visit together with you! :D

    Julia - Glad you like it!


  8. Iliana Says:

    I love how you can see the water droplets from the fountain!


  9. Melody Says:

    Iliana - I have my husband to thank for for this lovely pic! :D


  10. Another beautiful photo, Melody!


  11. Melody Says:

    Thanks, Wendy!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.