Melody
Paderborn, Germany
8 Responses
  1. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    That is totally cool! I love the statues where there is action.


  2. Ladytink_534 Says:

    Very neat! I'm always so curious about statues. Wonder who made them and why that sort of thing.


  3. Melody Says:

    Sandy & Jen - Thank, ladies! I love seeing statues where there's action. Always so interesting!


  4. Darlene Says:

    What a great picture. How cool to make life size statues in a scene like that. Wow.


  5. Melody Says:

    Dar - Ditto about the statues. That's just amazing, isn't it?



  6. Sandra Says:

    I love this arrangement, it's beautiful. I lived in Germany when I was a girl and this brings back memories.
    About the Japanese lit challenge, she only made it a one book requirement this year to participate so I hope you will. It's a nice group that does this challenge every year.


  7. Melody Says:

    Naida - Thanks!

    Sandra - I love these statues! They're so interesting!
    Oh, I've decided to join the Japanese Lit. Challenge! :D It'd be fun!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.