Melody

Teaser Tuesdays

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
  • Please avoid spoilers!

Here's my teaser for today:



I was the world's first brain transplant...

... and the body they'd chosen to transplant my brain into was one of the planet's most famous supermodels.



(Pg 114, Airhead by Meg Cabot)

10 Responses
  1. JessicaLeigh Says:

    What an exciting teaser! I will keep my eye on this one! :)



  2. Melody Says:

    Thanks, ladies! Glad you all like the teaser. :)


  3. Alice Says:

    That's a nice one, Melody! A supermodel. Imagine that! :D


  4. Beth F Says:

    That's so funny!



  5. Darlene Says:

    lol-Great teaser! I wouldn't mind my brain being transplanted into a top supermodel. I'm looking forward to your review of this one Melody.


  6. Melody Says:

    Alice, Beth, Naida & Dar - Thanks, ladies! I sure had fun reading this book! :D



  7. Julia Says:

    What a fun teaser!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.