Melody

Teaser Tuesdays


TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
  • Please avoid spoilers!
Here's my teaser for today:

In Silver Falls, Washington, it was either raining, about to rain or just had finished raining. Even on an otherwise still night you could hear the rush of the thundering falls up on Silver Mountain, the roar of the water leaching into your brain until you felt as if you were drowning.



(Pg 13, Silver Falls by Anne Stuart)

11 Responses

  1. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    I bet anyone living in the Pacific Northwest would second that opinion!


  2. JessicaLeigh Says:

    Powerful writing! I can't wait to read your review on this one!


  3. Melody Says:

    Naida - I like rain too, but having too much sure dampen my day! ;)

    Sandy - I'd think so too!

    Jessica - I'm reading this along with my two dear blogger friends. Hopefully will have my review up next week!


  4. Julia Says:

    Melody, I think you capture the feeling of Silver Falls so well with that teaser *grin*

    And it has been fun so far reading the first 4 chapters with you and Alice for joint-reading. I'm looking forward to see what going to happen next from Chapters 5-8!

    Happy Reading to everyone!



  5. Alice Says:

    That's a great teaser, Melody!

    I'm enjoying the book so far and it's always fun knowing that you, Julia and I are reading together! :D


  6. Darlene Says:

    lol-I saw a teaser on Alice's blog for this one. Another great teaser. This sounds like a book to look into further.


  7. Melody Says:

    Julia - I think that's a great description of Silver Falls, isn't it? ;)

    And the book is getting better and better! Can't wait to finish the book, LOL.

    Gautami - I think so too!

    Alice - It's getting intense, isn't it? ;) And I always enjoy reading with you and Julia! :)

    Dar - That's because I'm reading this book together with Alice and Julia, hehe. I hope you'll check out Anne Stuart's books, they're all great!


  8. That's quite a teaser! I love rain, but the quote makes it sound a bit frightening.


  9. Melody Says:

    Wendy - It's an intense romantic suspense! And I love Anne Stuart's books!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.