Melody

Photobucket

Questions courtesy of One Knutty Knitter; thank you, Knutty!

I'd love to feature your questions, if you'd like to leave some for future use please feel free!

1. Idle hands are a big no-no when it comes to creativity.
2. I love humming to myself in the shower.
3. My favorite time of the day is when I fetch my daughter from the in-laws' house after work. I always get this warm feeling when she says, "Mummy, I miss you!".
4. The last tea I drank was iced lemon tea.
5. I like to be outdoors with my family in the Summer.
6. My mother always said never look down on oneself no matter what other people think of you.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to catching up on my reading and watching late night shows on TV, tomorrow my plans include doing household chores and cooking and Sunday, I want to relax and spend some time reading with my daughter!

12 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I agree with your nr 1! and loved reading about your favorite time of the day. Enjoy your weekend!


  2. Karkuzhali Says:

    #3 is so lovely.

    # 1 is true...but i'm super-duper lazy.


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Your mom was right (#6) have a great weekend.


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Great answers!


  5. Ana S. Says:

    Your mom's advice was good :) Have a great weekend, Melody!


  6. Melli Says:

    Ahhhhh - #1 is okay IF you're doing some creative THINKING! :) I love your favorite time of day -- used to me my favorite time too... years ago!


  7. Lynda Says:

    I love ice lemon tea, but never think to make it!


  8. Debi Says:

    Another nice weekend planned! Enjoy, Melody!


  9. Your mother gives very good advice. :-) I hope you have a good weekend, Melody!


  10. Melody Says:

    Thank you, everyone, for your comments! I hope you all have a great weekend. :)


  11. Julia Says:

    Your mother advice was smart one :) And I hope people learn from that one.

    I love your answer for #3. My niece Trish, when she was your daughter age, always said that to me when she come to stay with us for the weekend. Except it "I miss you auntie!" It made me feel love :)

    Great answer for Friday Fill In - fun meme too!


  12. Melody Says:

    Thanks, Julia! :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.