Melody
This month is an exciting month for me! First, I have won a book at Valentina's Room; then I have managed to mooch The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins at BookMooch. I have been eyeing for this book (as well as Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte) after I read The Thirteenth Tale.

Besides my latest acquisitions, I have some exciting news to share with everyone. First, Nymeth from Things Mean A Lot is hosting the Bookworms Carnival and this month's theme is Fairy Tales. Please click here to read what the participants have to say about the books they read.

Are you a Stephenie Meyer fan? Or do you know anyone who wants to read her books badly? Now this is your chance to get yourself or your friend(s) her entire books collection! Natasha from Maw Books Blog is giving away not only FIVE copies of The Host but a Grand Prize of the entire Stephenie Meyer collection! What's more, each winner of The Host will also win a I Heart Ian button, a I Heart Jared button, and a Twilight Lexicon Magnet. The grand prize winner will also win all of the above as well as a t-shirt of your choice from Twilight Lexicon! (Open to U.S. and Canada addresses) Please click here for more details.

Finally, Ms. Debbie Williamson, the author of Stand, is having a virtual book tour this month and I will be posting the interview at my blog tomorrow. So stay tuned!
12 Responses
  1. Julia Says:

    Congrats on the winning book and other books you managed to find! And I can't wait to read the inteview between you and the author tomorrow!

    Good luck with everyone on the contest for Stephenie Meyer books!


  2. Melody Says:

    Thanks, Julia. :)


  3. Debi Says:

    Yeah...congrats on your book win! That's always such fun, isn't it?


  4. Alice Says:

    Congratulations on the win, Melody! So happy for you. :D


  5. Iliana Says:

    Ooh lots of great stuff. Congrats on your book win Melody! I'll be back tomorrow to read the Q&A.


  6. Ana S. Says:

    Congratulations on winning the book! And thanks for mentioning the Carnival :)


  7. Melody Says:

    Debi - Yeah. I didn't expect I'd win though. ;)

    Alice - Thanks! :)

    Iliana - Thank you. This is the first time I'm doing a book tour so it's quite exciting. :D

    Nymeth - Thanks! And you're welcome; I love reading everyone's post at the Carnival. :)


  8. Kim L Says:

    Yay, lots of great things going on!


  9. valentina Says:

    I'm glad I managed to add to your excitement:) I'll send it soon, probably tomorrow!


  10. Melody Says:

    Kim - I'm hoping it'll stay that way. :)

    Valentina - I'm still excited about the win. Thanks for hosting the contest! :)


  11. Congratulations on winning a book at Valentina's Room!

    How exciting that you got to interview Debbie Williamson! I am trying to catch up on my blog visits today and will probably read the interview a little later.


  12. Melody Says:

    Thanks, Wendy! :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.