Melody

randomness

1. My best friend is one who understands me the best and is there for me whenever I need a listening ear.
2. I love it when I can take a break and go for a vacation.
3. My favorite movie is Spirited Away because I love the animations, and the story premise can be so thought-provoking.
4. I can't stand it when the air conditioning is on full blast and I have no cardigan or a shawl to wrap around with.
5. If I could have any job in the world it would be something that I love to do and the best thing is, I won't ever get tired of it.
6. Most weekends I enjoy the time spend with my family and don't have to worry about work.
7. Fried chicken, together with french fries and a glass of iced lemonade tastes so good!
8. Why does we feel the days pass by too fast even though there are 365 days in a year?
9. I have lots of stuff around the house, especially my books and my daughter's toys.
10. Blogging satisfies my need for exploring new stuff and getting to know new friends along the way.

Labels: , edit post
8 Responses
  1. Julia Says:

    I would be worry about you being put near a full blast air conditioning. It no wonder you're always sick :)

    I agree with you on # 7 ;)


  2. Melody Says:

    LOL! But sometimes, the weather can be so hot... we can never tell.


  3. Ana S. Says:

    I LOVE Spirited Away! Such a great story, and plus it's visually stunning.


  4. Debi Says:

    Oh, I love Spirited Away, too! It's been a couple years since I've seen it...think I might have to dig it out and watch it again...I'm sure I'd get no argument from my daughter on that one!


  5. Alice Says:

    I'm with you on #6. :)


  6. Melody Says:

    Nymeth - That's one of my favourite animations!!! Don't matter how many times I've watched it, I won't get tired of it! :)

    Debi - I think I've watch it again soon... but this time with my daughter since she hasn't seen it yet! ;)

    Alice - Yeah! It's the best time that we can catch up on our reading too! :D


  7. Vacations are nice breaks, aren't they? I can't wait for mine! Time does seem to fly by. And yet there are days when I'm at work that I wish the clock would mover forward a little faster.

    I hope you have a great week, Melody!


  8. The Bookworm Says:

    fun answers melody, enjoy your weekend :o)

    http://randomeme4u.blogspot.com/


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.