Melody
Julia tagged me for this meme.

All you have to do is answer the questions with one word, and tag four people.

1. Where is your cell phone? Handbag
2. Your significant other? Johnathan
3. Your hair? Black
4. Your mother? Loke
5. Your father? Lee (My parents do not have any English names, and I do not wish to disclose their real names either. So their last names will have to do.)
6. Your favorite thing? Books
7. Your dream last night? Parents
8 Your favorite drink? Tea (Green tea)
9. Your dream/goal? Successful
10. The room you’re in? Office
11. Your hobby? Reading
12. Your fear? Loneliness
13. Where do you want to be in 6 year? Vacationing! (Would love to travel to the U.S. and/or to Europe)
14. What you’re not? Daring (Especially when bungee jumping and sky diving are concerned. No way!)
15. Muffins? Yes
16. One of your wish list items? Books
17. Where you grew up? Singapore
18. The last thing you did? Reading (Papers)
19. What are you wearing? Office-wear
20. Favorite gadget? Cellphone
21. Your pets? None
22. Your computer? Dell
23. Your mood? Happy! (Hey, it's Friday!)
24. Missing someone? Yes
25. Your car? None
26. Something you’re not wearing? Socks
27. Favorite store? Bookstores
28. Like someone? Yes
29. Your favorite color? Blue
30. When is the last time you laughed? Yesterday
31. Last time you cried? Can't remember (Oops, that's two words!)

I tag Jennifer, Jaimie, Wendy and Trish, and anyone who is interested in playing.
Labels: edit post
9 Responses
  1. Julia Says:

    LOL - yeah the last question is two word LOL ! But all your other answers sound good :)

    Thanks for playing!


  2. trish Says:

    I loved getting tagged! I'll play soon, Mel. :-)


  3. Melody Says:

    Thanks for tagging, Julia. :)

    Great, Trish! Can't wait to read yours. :D


  4. Thank you for tagging me, Melody. :-) I posted my responses today.

    Some of my answers are very similar to yours! This was a fun one!


  5. Melody Says:

    Thanks for playing, Wendy! I enjoyed reading your answers. :)


  6. Darla Says:

    I played too. It was challenging only using one word for the answers, so I don't blame you for that last one--I struggled with it, too. :)


  7. Melody Says:

    Indeed it is, Darla! I think your answers are great!


  8. Alice Says:

    Why am I not surprised? Bookstores are my favourite stores too. LOL.


  9. Melody Says:

    Alice, I don't think we'll ever get tired of books and bookstores! LOL.


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.