Melody

FF

Appetizer
If you could live on another continent for 1 year, which one would you choose?

Anywhere that has four seasons because it is always summer here.

Soup
Which browser do you use to surf the Internet?

Internet Explorer.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you know about the history of your country?

Probably a 8.

Main Course
Finish this sentence: Love is…

... a deep emotion that you feel for someone or something, but it is also about giving and many more.

Dessert
Have you ever been in or near a tornado?

No, and I am hoping it will always stay that way!

10 Responses
  1. MiLeT Says:

    i agree with your main course.

    mine is served here!

    hope you can drop by and visit.


  2. Maisie Says:

    You know quite a bit about your country's history. I have a bit more learning to do. No tornadoes here either.


  3. Gill Says:

    I'm SO with you re: your dessert! Have a good weekend :-)

    View my feast here


  4. Bela Says:

    we have the same answer for soup...and you must have really love history..i suck at history. LOL..

    mine is now served. hope you can drop by:

    http://www.womenxplore.com/2008/06/feast-one-hundred-ninety-four.html


  5. Anonymous Says:

    Great feast. My feast is up as well. Hope to see you there. Have a great week!

    Cheers,
    Nita's Random Thoughts
    Nita's Corner
    Thomas Web Links
    Thomas Travel Tales
    Great Finds and Deals
    Bohol Paradise


  6. I like your definition of love. :-)

    Have a great weekend.


  7. Julia Says:

    Well put on the Main Course. I would thought the same!


  8. Jane Says:

    Great answers! I have never been near a tornado either. They look so scary!


  9. Alice Says:

    Melody, I hope it stays that way too (Dessert). I hope you had a good weekend. :)


  10. Melody Says:

    Thank you everyone, for your comments. :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.