Melody

randomness

This week's questions are book related....

1. Who are your favorite authors? I have several favourite authors; I can't possibly list out just one.
2. What are your favorite books? Any book of any genre that has a great plot and engaging characters.
3. What kind of books do you tend to read? Sci-fi, Romance, Mystery...etc...? I tend to read all genres... (well, except non-fictions) as long as they interest me!
4. Do you prefer to borrow books from the library or buy them? I used to borrow books from the library during my school days, but now that school is way out of my league and I am able to afford them, I either rent or buy them. Moreover, I prefer to read books at my own pace.
5. Do you prefer hardcover or paperback? Paperbacks, because they are easy to carry.
6. What was the last book you read? What are you reading now? It is a YA novel titled I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter. I am currently reading Briar Rose by Jane Yolen.
7. Do you read everyday? I try to whenever I have the chance.
8. On average how many books do you read per year? I do not keep tracks in the past, but since I have started blogging, it has help me to keep track of the books I read.
9. Do you belong to any book clubs? Not at the moment.
10. Recommend a good book. I wish I am able to give you a whole list of my favourite books! However, if you view the sidebar on the right of my blog, you will be able to find some books I read which have marked with an asterisk. Those are my favourites and they are also shortlisted for 'My Book of the Year'. ;-)

Labels: , edit post
9 Responses
  1. Darla Says:

    I like how you're keeping track of your book of the year. I should try to do that next year--though I'm not sure I'd be able to compare books of different genres to decide on just one.

    By the way, tag! You're it!


  2. Debi Says:

    "All About Books"...now that's the perfect topic, huh?


  3. Melody Says:

    Darla - Trust me, I've a hard time deciding on just one book with the different genres. I might want to list out a favourite from each genre this year. ;) Thanks for the tag. I'll try to do it soon.

    Debi - I just love this week's theme, hehe.


  4. Alice Says:

    Hi Melody, I enjoy reading your answers. I think I would face the same problem too (not a bad prob though) if I were asked to recommend a good book. I share your thoughts. :)


  5. Ana S. Says:

    Good theme, and good answers! Many of mine would be the same.


  6. Melody Says:

    Alice - Thanks. :) It's always hard when someone asked me to recommend a book because there're so many great books out there!

    Nymeth - Glad we share the same thoughts. :)


  7. Julia Says:

    I know how listing all favorite authors can be too long. We just can't listed them all or the post going to be too long. I read everyday - even if am just slow. But I try my best to finish a book in one or two days LOL

    Great Randomness!


  8. Melody Says:

    Julia - It's hard listing all our favourite books, isn't it? ;) I try to read everyday too, although weekends can be a little hard for me to do so.


  9. The Bookworm Says:

    great answers, youve got an excellent book blog :) enjoy your weekend.
    http://randomeme4u.blogspot.com/


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.