Melody

FF

Appetizer
What is the weather like today where you live?

Sunny.

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how career-minded are you?

6.

Salad
What type of window coverings do you have in your home? Blinds, curtains, shutters, etc.?

Curtains.

Main Course
Name something that instantly cheers you up.

My family and my books!

Dessert
How many times do you hit the snooze button on a typical morning?
None! I hit the button the moment the alarm clock rings. Hate the shrilly sound and that it will wake my daughter up!
8 Responses
  1. Carol Says:

    Happy Friday!


  2. Bela Says:

    we have the same answer for appetizer and salad. great feast.

    mine is now served. hope you can drop by

    http://www.womenxplore.com/2008/06/feast-one-hundred-ninety-five.html


  3. I don't use a snooze either! Happy Friday.


  4. Julia Says:

    I use nooze, and don't wake up until the 3rd alarm lOL

    Great list of Friday Feast!


  5. It was sunny where I live today too. :-)

    I hope you are enjoying your weekend, Melody.


  6. Melody Says:

    Hi everyone! Hope you all have a great week ahead! :)


  7. Alice Says:

    Absolutely! Books and family make Alice very happy. I'm with you on this one, Melody. :)


  8. Melody Says:

    Gee, great minds think alike, Alice! :D


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.