Melody
This week, the theme is SCAVENGER HUNT!

Here's how to play:
Dewey has listed several keywords (see below) and the challenge is to find as many of them in other Weekly Geeks’ blogs. And what's more, there is a prize!


KEYWORDS:

1. (THE PRIZE. Did you find it?) Subsciption to Bookmarks Magazine
2. youtube
3. war My Own Little Reading Room
4. Sunday Salon Mog's Book Blog
5. Buy a Friend a Book
6. BTT (or Booking Through Thursday) Just Add Books
7. omnibus
8. Speculative fiction
9. Short stories Nothing of Importance
10. Ani Difranco (or just Ani)
11. Printz The Hidden Side of a Leaf
12. Man Booker Prize (or just Booker) Out of the Blue
13. Newbery Karen's Book Nook
14. Mother Talk
15. interview A Girl Walks Into a Bookstore
16. history
17. glbt (or any other arrangement of those letters, or with a q in there)
18. fantasy Stuff As Dreams Are Made On
19. film That's the Book!
20. giraffe Book-a-rama?
21. biography A Girl Walks Into a Bookstore
22. Geraldine Brooks
23. graphic novels Out of the Blue
24. classics Book-a-rama
25. faerie
26. Amelie Out of the Blue
27. doo doo doo
28. 24 Hour Read-a-thon Journey to the End of the TBR Pile
29. etsy Book-a-rama
30. poetry My Own Little Reading Room
31. Bookmooch
32. del.icio.us
33. R.E.M.
34. Bookworms Carnival Things Mean A Lot
35. library Naked Without Books
36. Lost (must refer to the TV series) Age 30 - A Year of Books
37. Six Feet Under
38. ReadingAnimals (I’m featuring her because I feel bad that I can’t figure out how to comment at her blog.) ReadingAnimals.com
39. hedgehog
40. pregnant
41. nosebleed (or nose bleed)
42. 42 (No, that’s not a mistake; number 42 is to find the digit 42.) Becky's Book Reviews
43. herding cats
44. Django Reinhardt
45. A.S. Byatt Stuff As Dreams Are Made On
46. Homer
(The next three are suggestions from my son.)
47. ROFL
48. cheezburger (must be spelled with Z!)
49. d20

50.-?: Each participant gets to put one keyword in the comments, so be sure to visit Dewey's WG#8 post to check on them if you’re trying for the prize!

Note: I will try to find and add more links as I go along. ;-)
Labels: edit post
6 Responses
  1. Alice Says:

    I haven't got a clue, Melody...

    *Alice looks blur*


  2. Ana S. Says:

    This looks like fun. I hope I can find the time to play! This is a bad week for me.


  3. Julia Says:

    Melody - good luck, I hope you win the prize! :)


  4. Melody Says:

    Alice - Sorry that I might not have explained it clearer. Anyway, you may wish to visit Dewey's blog for more information if you're interested. :)

    Nymeth - It is! :D I'm not sure if I've the time to go through all the WG's participants blogs too but will try...

    Julia - Thanks! I'm not really hoping for the prize but it's just fun to blog hop and read what they've posted. :)


  5. Anonymous Says:

    Good luck to you! thx for visiting my blog... - Care


  6. Melody Says:

    Care - Thanks! I enjoy reading your blog so I've added your link to my blogroll. :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.