Today’s MUSING MONDAYS post is about mid-year reading…
Now that we’ve come to the middle of the year, what do you think of your 2009 reading so far? Read anything interesting that you’d like to share? Any outstanding favourites?
I can't believe half of the year is almost gone! As far as my reading is concerned, I think my last year reading is much better than this year as I read fifty books as compared to 42 at this point of time. Given the rate, I think I would be able to read 80 books by the end of the year, but even though if I don't I wouldn't feel bad either though I have to admit I would be disappointed. Nonetheless, I had read several good ones and I am expecting more great books to come in the near future (One example: Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins)!
Here are some of my favourites thus far:
- Evermore by Alyson Noel
- The School of Essential Ingredients by Erica Bauermeister
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
- Goodbye Tsugumi by Banana Yoshimoto
- The Lost Hours by Karen White
- Godmother : The Secret Cinderella Story by Carolyn Turgeon
- Sweethearts by Sara Zarr
How's your reading so far? And what are your favourites?