Melody
Gautami from My Own Little Reading Room tagged me with this meme.

I like the subject. Why? Because I love writing, although there are still a lot I have to learn. And what's more, I think this is a fun meme too.

Back to the issue... Now let's see, what'd be the 10 signs that says I have written a book? After some thoughts, I decided that:
  1. Paranormal and romance suspense genres are definitely what I will write. Why them? You might ask. Because these two genres have always been my favourite reads. And I find you can just imagine and write about anything in a paranormal or a fantasy theme. As for romance suspense, you get to read the suspense with a little romance element, being a reader I definitely wouldn't have asked for more.

  2. The protagonist is definitely a strong sexy heroine who's not afraid to speak up her mind and kick some butts.

  3. Something must have happened that made her a strong and independent woman.

  4. She will not be intimidated by any man, not even the man she admires.

  5. Interesting dialogues and action packed scenes are a must.

  6. Third person or first person POV is fine with me. But I will probably work better with a first person POV.

  7. Death probably wouldn't affect her much, but lack of freedom will definitely cause her misery.

  8. Something will happen in a mission that will change her mindset on some issue.

  9. The cover art will be eye catching, but it wouldn't feature a couple wrapped in a passionate embrace.

  10. I will send ARCs to all my book bloggers friends for reviews. A few close friends will be mentioned under the Acknowledgements section.

There you have it, folks! If only this dream will come true, haha! I have a fun time doing this meme because it not only allows me to let go of my imagination but also give me some ideas of what to write if I want to write a story next time...maybe for my Nanowrimo project if I decide to participate this year, ha!

I won't tag anyone but if you are keen to play, do feel free to do so but please leave me a comment so I can come visit.

Labels: edit post
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I like the cover design sans an passionately embracing couple. I look forward to the ARC too. I will recommend your book to all.


  2. Melody Says:

    Wow, thank you so much, Gautami! But first, I have to start writing that story, LOL! ;P


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.