Melody
I found this quiz over at Kristy's and thought it was fun. And I think some of them are quite accurate...

What Be Your Nerd Type?
Your Result: Literature Nerd

Does sitting by a nice cozy fire, with a cup of hot tea/chocolate, and a book you can read for hours even when your eyes grow red and dry and you look sort of scary sitting there with your insomniac appearance? Then you fit this category perfectly! You love the power of the written word and it's eloquence; and you may like to read/write poetry or novels. You contribute to the smart people of today's society, however you can probably be overly-critical of works.

It's okay. I understand.

Social Nerd
Anime Nerd
Gamer/Computer Nerd
Artistic Nerd
Drama Nerd
Science/Math Nerd
Musician
What Be Your Nerd Type?
Quizzes for MySpace
Labels: edit post
9 Responses
  1. Alice Says:

    I'm a social nerd according to the test result. :)


  2. Jane Says:

    I am a literature nerd too.


  3. Anonymous Says:

    I think this is spooked. Most of us are literature nerds!

    :D


  4. I am very much a literature nerd as well. I can't say I'm surprised. :-)


  5. Melody Says:

    Thanks for playing, everyone! It always a pleasure to read your answers. :D


  6. Anonymous Says:

    I am a science/math nerd (must just be the science as I am not a fan of maths!) closely followed by musician and then literature.


  7. Melody Says:

    Rhinoa, I'm not a fan of maths either!! They give me headaches, LOL.


  8. Ana S. Says:

    I got Literature Nerd too. Like Literary Feline said, I can't say I'm surprised :P


  9. Melody Says:

    Thanks for playing, Nymeth! :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.