Melody
This meme is supposed to be posted on Monday but in honor of Valentine's Day, I have saved up this post for today. I hope everyone has a wonderful and enjoyable day today with your loved ones! Happy Valentine's Day!

Randomness

1. If you could have any Celebrity Valentine, who would it be? I'm sure I'd come up with some names if this was asked during my teenaged years, but currently my mind is a blank. Moreover, I'm sure my husband won't be too happy if I say someone's name instead of his, isn't it?! ;P

2. What is your idea of a romantic date? Since the day our daughter becomes part of our life, we rarely have the time to go on a 'date' because we always bring our daughter around wherever we go. But once in a while, we do make an effort to be alone together, especially on occasions like Valentine's Day, birthdays and anniversaries. Because our 'dating' moments are precious, so my idea of a romantic date will be just the two of us spending the day and enjoying each other's company, although I think a bouquet of flowers and a candlelight dinner wouldn't hurt, haha.

3. Do you prefer chocolates or flowers on Valentine's Day? Anything will do. It's the heart that counts.

4. What is your favorite romantic movie? romantic book? Ghost by Demi Moore and Patrick Swayze. I have read a lot of romances that will easily fill this list but currently I can't think of any titles. There are too many I liked.

5. Do you like those 'conversation hearts' or do you think they taste gross? Well, I don't mind them as long as they taste nice and not too sweet.

6. Who is your Valentine this year? My husband, as always.

Extra word association:

I say...you think...
1. Valentine - Romance
2. Cute - Teddy bears
3. Romantic - Candlelights
4. Red - Hot
5. Flowers - Roses
6. Candy - Sweet
7. Cupid - Arrow
9 Responses
  1. Jennifer Says:

    Happy Valentines Day!!!!


  2. Happy Valentine's Day, Melody. I'm drawing a blank on the first question too. I'm quite happy with my husband as my valentine! Haha

    Have a great rest of the week!


  3. Melody Says:

    Jennifer - Happy Valentine's Day to you too!!! :)

    Wendy - Happy Valentine's Day! You too have a wonderful day (as well as the rest of the week) with your husband. ;)


  4. Julia Says:

    Melody - I love that movie "Ghost"...and anything with Patarick Swayze who can show me his "Dirty Dancing" moves is going to make me drools LOL

    I enjoy reading your answers to these questions!


  5. Melody Says:

    Julia, I think that movie is sooo romantic. *sigh*

    Thanks for reading, as usual. ;)


  6. Alice Says:

    I remember Ghost. Nice, nice... hmmm... *Alice daydreaming once again*

    Romantic answers, Melody! If I were to play, my answers would be the same as yours. So thanks for answering them for me. HAHAHAHAHA!

    Happy Valentine's Day, Melody!


  7. Melody Says:

    Alice, I don't think I'll ever get tired of watching that movie again and again. :D

    It's amazing that we think so much alike, hehe... ;)


  8. The Bookworm Says:

    Hi, Happy Valentines Day (belated)
    Ghost is one of my favorite movies too!


  9. Melody Says:

    Hi Naida! I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day! :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.