Melody

Week of February 16: Days of the Week

My favorite day is Sunday because I get to wind down.
Tell me all about your favorite days ....

1. What's your favorite day of the week? This is easy. My answer will be 'Friday' and I don't think there's a need to elaborate, do I? ;)

2. What's your least favorite? Monday, of course. Because that's when you need to clear your work which accumulates over the weekend.

3. Do you have a particular day & time that you look forward to? Like Friday nights or Saturdays? Why? I always look forward to weekend, because that's when the time I'll unwind and spend more time with my family and doing all the fun things outdoors (i.e. bookshopping, window shopping, visiting places). But I still think Friday nights is the best because there are 2 off days I'm always looking forward to next. :D

Labels: , edit post
6 Responses
  1. Monday is my least favorite day of the week too. It's usually such a busy day at work, when I most want it to be slow so I can ease back into things after the weekend.

    I hope you have a great week, Melody!


  2. Kim L Says:

    Amen! The only thing worse than Monday is Sunday night when you realize the weekend is almost over, and you nothing left to do but dread Monday.


  3. Melody Says:

    I agree, Wendy. I find Monday is the busiest day of the week...or maybe I've think too much, hehe... I hope you've a great week too!

    Kim, I couldn't agree more! Sunday night definitely comes in second after Monday, LOL!


  4. Alice Says:

    I know I'm weird but I actually love Monday... Please don't shoot me... :P


  5. Jane Says:

    My days off are different then the usual 9-5 person so when I say Thursdays or Tuesdays don't think I'm weird!



Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.